Throughout their IYRS experience, students are inspired and guided towards a fulfilling and meaningful career by building an in-demand skillset. Our curricula are specifically designed to fulfill industry needs and close the skills gap, and our IYRS externship program requires real-world application of a student’s education.
Our career development team works one-on-one with each student to help establish individual goals and a plan to achieve them. More than 600 companies across the United States and beyond seek to hire IYRS graduates.
The IYRS Career Development team helps each student:
• Identify externship opportunities
• Develop job search skills
• Explore career opportunities
• Learn career & industry research methods
• Write a resume
• Develop interview skills
• Develop critical networking skills